Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And so what if I only date good-looking men

Who in their right mind will actively go out and seek to get involved with a person they find unattractive? If they tell you that looks don't matter than they are lying and dare I say they may be part of the 'not so cute' crowd. Yes of course there are more important qualities one must consider when choosing but I know I am not even thinking about how nice they are or how sexy their intelligence is if they are averaging a 6 or lower on the attractibility scale (and the scale goes from 0-10). I know it sounds shallow but it's real. Some people may be afraid to say it since it is not the politically correct thing to say (and I am so sick and tired of this whole p.c. thing...it really has gone overboard)...well i don't care. I will not even bother trying to get to know a man who I do not find attractive. I tried to date outside the box (i.e. unattractive men) on three different occasions but my interest level never made it very far no matter how nice or smart they were or how much money they had in their bank accounts. I have my own money so no golddigger here. I love looking at a good looking man and enjoy talking to him and getting to know him even more. The men I dated who were not handsome, well let's just say if I would have remained with them I would have cheated so why set myself up for failure... i moved on and learned more about what I like and did not like. I stopped faking, acting like I was more evolved in this area of my life and went for what I know...fine, fine, fine. I dare anyone to challenge me on this...if you could have an unattractive person with all the wonderful qualities you want and need and a handsome or pretty person with the same wonderful qualities, how many would go with the unnattractive one? Well if you pick the unattracative one I ain't mad at ya...that just leaves the better looking ones for us more shallow folks who are keeping it real.

No comments: