Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How do you know what it is...

ok, is there a time frame for falling for someone...more than 2 years, less than a year, 2 weeks, 2 months...is there even a time frame or is it more dependent on the people involved? is it the newness that one mistakens for ’love’ or could it be the real thing? and is there such a thing as ’love at first sight’...that one i don’t buy...more like lust at first sight...the others...who knows? me and one of my buddies were debating it all...she’s more of a romantic but I am not as sure about any of it anymore as I once was due to my own experiences.
how do you explain the couple who marry after 2 weeks of knowing each other and they are celebrating their 50th or the couple who lived together for 10 years and than marry to only divorce after 6 months...oh, and both these couple I do know personally. the woman who had the 50th anniversary was the cleaning lady at my university for one of the buildings that I had a lecture in...another blog for another time.
and are men more romantic than women...i mean are they more romantic with ’the one’ when they have found her when compared to women. and I am not the most romantic person by nature I have been told, lol.

No comments: